Process Engineer (m/f)
Located in Echternach (Luxembourg)
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Industrial Engineering department.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing, building, and supporting machines, equipment and process definition for custom made production equipment
- Gathering and analyzing information and providing technical documentation (machines, tools, processes)
- Tracking equipment requests and ensuring a punctual delivery
- Contributing to reaching the following goals: scrap reduction, reducing operators’ health and safety risks, reducing machine setup times, etc.
- Performing acceptance tests
- Supporting P-FMEA process, quality related documentation and production work instructions
- Commissioning and release of custom-made production equipment
- Supporting customer project teams, prototype builds and ramping up of new products on site
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- A university degree in electrical, mechatronics or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of automation techniques, databases, and computation software
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma methods and project management
- High quality awareness
- Excellent MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP and database systems is an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously, excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is mandatory, German and/or French is considered an asset
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We’re proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we’ll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective within a multicultural environment
- cooperating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- the possibility to partially work from home
- the freedom to arrange your working hours flexible
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Apply Now