- Analyzing customer and supplier’s supply chains to optimize them, and to improve costs and material availability
- Leading and following up on Supply Chain projects to meet requirements, budget and timing, e.g.
- Supply Chain CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) projects to increase the efficiencies of the Supply Chain organization
- Supply Chain IT projects, e.g. warehouse management, new customer/supplier requirements
- Adjusting material flow concepts to production and warehouse requirements
- Supporting projects for new plants/locations regarding Supply Chain topics e.g. preparation of warehouse layout, Supply Chain setup for suppliers and customers
- Preparing presentations and status reviews documents for the IMSC (Internal Manufacturing Steering Committee)
- A university degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an equivalent position; automotive experience is an asset
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of overall business processes and their dependences e.g. customer service, production, controlling, finance, material management, production planning, quality assurance
- Key skills: good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work autonomously in an international environment, creativity, team spirit and a pro-active attitude are imperative
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- SAP knowledge for modules SD/MM/PP is considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluency in English and German is required. Any other language is considered an asset.