Material Scientist (m/f)
Located in Bissen (Luxembourg)
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Material Sciences Department.
- Carrying out concept studies for new product ideas
- Working on model calculations, experimental laboratory set-ups, design of experiments, patents, etc.
- R&D program management (structuring, planning, executing, documenting, and reflecting)
- Preserving and expanding scientific/technical knowledge
- Performing internal and external collaboration and communication regarding patents, reports, presentations, workshops etc. (with potential suppliers, academic institutions, customers, or patent attorneys)
- Taking part in conferences and trade fairs
- University degree in Material Sciences, Chemistry or similar
- Experience in polymer and material sciences
- Experience in laboratory environment
- Knowledge of printed electronics is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data analysis tools
- Ability to handle customer and supplier contacts efficiently
- Ability to work interdisciplinary and within a team
- Good communication skills, flexibility, and ability to adapt quickly
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered a strong asset
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We’re proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we’ll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective within a multicultural environment
- cooperating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- the possibility to partially work from different locations (production site in Echternach or from home)
- the freedom to arrange your working hours flexible
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Apply Now