Intern/Student Trainee (m/f) – IT Security
Located in Echternach (Luxembourg)
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Information Security Department.
- Supporting the Global Information Security Officer and the IT department in operative information security-related topics
- Assisting in deploying various technologies to establish data privacy and security controls
- Helping to improve overall information security
- Assisting in managing system and software vulnerabilities
- Supporting the establishing methods for securing connected devices
- Participate in developing advanced cyber monitoring and security analytics solutions
- Assisting in providing cyber forensics and incident response support
- You are currently a student in the field of computer science, information technology or similar
- Strong interest in Cybersecurity and Information Security
- You are autonomous, have good organization skills and a pro-active attitude
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is considered an asset
Contract duration: 6 months
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We’re proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we’ll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective within a multicultural environment
- cooperating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- the possibility to partially work from different locations (headquarters in Bissen or from home)
- the freedom to arrange your working hours flexible
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Apply Now